I will now take the time to catch everyone up on my exciting life...
1. I graduated from NC State (finally)
2. Moved back home, "home" being Dallas...
3. Started an internship that I am not very good at
4. Began the application process to grad school which I am REALLY not good at
While I am in Dallas I have 2 big goals....
The first is to meet C.J. Wilson (Texas Rangers pitcher) and have him fall in love with me..

The second is to meet these two people and have them fall in love with my whole family (or at least my immediate family)...

I KNOW our families could be great friends, they just have to give us the chance...
So thats all for now, I have to go plan how I am going to make these things happen...I think my best bet is to try and get a job with the Rangers (for those who don't know, that is honestly like my DREAM job) and hope that I can meet both C.J. and George through that....any ideas?
No comments:
Post a Comment